We’ve been quite busy after July’s content update. It unfortunately introduced a few bugs that needed to be fixed as soon as possible.
The first hotfix went live two weeks ago, and now with this hotfix we’re hoping that we managed to fix all the major bugs of the update.
But, you know us.. it wouldn’t be us if we didn’t cram even more stuff into one update. 🙂
As a result, Zero Caliber now has full Index Controller support (except for finger tracking) and native WMR joystick support. Oculus Touch controllers got the awaited toggle-grip option and as a bonus, performance got increased by at least 20%*!
*mostly noticeable in combat situations
FULL PATCH NOTES
- Valve Index Controller support. Attention! The ‘bolt catch’ and ‘magazine release’ buttons are hand-dependant. Right controller buttons work on weapons held in the right hand, left controller buttons work on weapons held in the left hand.
- Native WMR joystick support
- Oculus Touch toggle-grip option – no need to hold the grip continuously; can be changed in the control settings
- Fixed crashes caused by recent changes
- Massive performance optimization, especially in combat situations – temporarily disabled projectile particle effects in order to better optimize it
- Magazines don’t fall through the floor after dropping a weapon
- ‘Second Wind’ invulnerability when low on health is back
- Fixed an issue in Co-op where the client player couldn’t move after teleporting back from out of the combat area
- Ally NPC name tags and icons now follow them correctly
- Fixed an issue where the players could grab on invisible attachments. This caused the players’ arms to stretch far away
- Items cannot disappear anymore while being force-pulled
- Client players in Co-op now respawn on checkpoints with the equipment used right before dying