We’ve been hearing a lot from the community that Zero Caliber needs a CQB map, so we made one!
Our new small mission, ‘Retaliation’ brings you intense Close Quarters Battles, and what is even better is that it’s a night map!
- New level: Retaliation
- Reworked music for lobby
- Better VR experience: we removed the collision from most of the small objects, so your movement will be smoother – less likely to experience heavy motion sickness
- Attachments on AI weapons: the AI is now using weapons equipped with various attachments. Check out the fallen AI’s weapons and take any attachment you want!
- Minor fixes on various guns
XP, player rank and weapon-unlock system improvements – previously the player unlocked weapons at the end of levels, only once:
- Players now get *XP* points for completing levels
- Better accuracy, more kills and headshots, plus more co-op buddies mean more XP!
- XP points get *Ranks* for players
- With each rank, players unlock some weapons, special magazines or attachments
- Fortunately, previously unlocked and/or bought weapons, magazines or attachments are kept, not lost with this update
- What is more, previously skipped weapons get unlocked automatically if current player rank allows them
- Known issue: unique weapon skins are not handled yet, will be added in a future update
- Totally reworked enemy spawning (improved and more balanced)
- The enemy uses attachments on weapons too
- The friendly ai will use more weapons with better attachments
- Various bugfixes on every level
- Effect, texture model fixes
- Optimization on multiple levels